segunda-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2011

CHOOSE CARE BEARS ON FIRE!

Hey! Welcome to the new, first and unique fansite of the band Care Bears on Fire (members: Izzy, Sophie & Jena). At first, this is going to be just a kind of fanclub, but then, after some time, we are going to start posting news of the band. Our porpouse is to spread the band CBOF. You can also keep the contact with us on:

This website is runned by me, Inés, and I'll try to take care of this site the best I can. You can leave comments about the site, they'll be very apreciatted. I'm sorry the layout is not that cool yet, I'm just working on it. Hope you like our first version: 1.0 - We Don't Care! (so messy!).
Thank you, Inés.

Btw, Sorry for the bad english. I do my best, but I'm not american, or british or anything like that.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário